Caring for hair can be very easy if you take into account these simple tips that you can apply without leaving home. The dyes, the pool, the iron, the dryer, the sun, and even the wind cause damage to the hair. But, to have a healthy mane and look very good, it is not necessary to spend a lot of money on expensive treatments or spend hours at the hairdresser. There is many hair mask homemade to nourish and moisturize hair at home and with simple daily care.
6 hair mask homemade
Here we give you six hair mask homemade for your hair, made with ingredients that you find at home and that will surely make you look healthy. Follow the homemade face mask for pores and blackheads.
1. Mask for the root
The fat or extremely dry root is a problem for many, this application will improve the health of this capillary part. In a bowl, mix a considerable amount of unsweetened yogurt, the juice of two lemons and a small spoonful of baking soda. When the mixture is consistent, apply at the root and leave for 20 minutes. This will help remove impurities from the scalp. Do not expose the sun during the process, citrus fruits such as lemon can cause negative reactions in the hair and skin.
2. Mask for the tips
The ends of the hair are the ones that in most cases announce that something is not right. They tend to look dry, open or broken. Although in the market there is a wide range of products for this evil, a good option is to apply almond oil on the ends in poor condition, with totally dry hair. It is advisable to do it at night (so that the greasy hair does not shine during the day) and let it act until the next morning when it should be washed normally.
3. Mask to achieve a natural shine
Opaque or dull hair looks unhealthy. To improve this aspect, the following preparation is recommended: in a container, mix very well a glass of natural yogurt, ten drops of lemon, and the white of an egg. Apply on all hair avoiding direct contact with the root. Leave on for 30 or 40 minutes and rinse with plenty of cold water. When it is dry you will notice the results.
4. Mask to nourish the hair
Mix half avocado that is very ripe and a banana (you can use the blender to get a perfect combination), then add three tablespoons of honey and two small spoons of almond oil. Apply from the tips to the root on dry hair and leave for 20 minutes and play with plenty of cold water.
5. Mask for a silky hair
Softness says a lot about our hair. To achieve greater silkiness, mix a cup of ripe strawberries, a glass of coconut milk, and four tablespoons of ground oats. If necessary, use the blender to obtain a better mix. Once it is ready, sprinkle it on all the hair and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Then remove with plenty of cold water.
6. Mask for an intense black hair
Black hair looks better if it has intense brightness, color and silkiness. Mix aloe vera crystals, two tablespoons of honey and a teaspoon of olive oil. When you have a homogeneous mixture, apply over all the hair, including the root. Leave on for 20 minutes and remove with plenty of cold water.
Tips for everyday
Keep in mind these recommendations for each day. Every contact you have with your hair influences its appearance and health.
– When you bathe, apply the shampoo gently, it is not necessary to use force or twist the hair. It will only cause it to break. Use the fingertips to rub the scalp. It is recommended to apply the conditioner half hair down. This will prevent excess fat. Make sure you rinse thoroughly with plenty of cold water.
– Avoid touching your hair too much during the day. The impurities with which you have daily contact and frequent rubbing. It causes more fat to be produced on the scalp.
– It is advisable to cut the tips at least every three months. This will make it look healthier and allow for continued growth.
– Protect your hair from the sun in the market. There are a wide number of options that act as a sunscreen and prevent burning.
– Hair injections: such as vitamin E, significantly nourish the hair and do not require a major investment.