As a woman, I think breast tape is a lot like many of the other products we discover in our lives. We think about it. We research it online and read all the reviews. We keep adding it to our carts and then do not follow through with the purchase. One day we finally follow through and press “Place Order.” After we open the box and try the product out for the first time, we ask why we waited so long because the product is life-changing. We never want to live without it again. Breast tape is one of those life-changing products. Once you have it in your lingerie drawer, you never want to be without it. There are some tips and tricks to breast tape. We will talk below about a few and one of my favorite products, BoobHold breast tape.
Welcome to the Club!
Congratulations, and welcome to the breast tape club! It is an ever-expanding group. We are lovers of the freedom to be braless and look effortlessly fabulous. You are going to love being a part of the sisterhood. One of my favorite brands is BoobHold breast tape. It is the cream of the crop of breast tapes. They have featured in Vogue, Glamour, and InStyle, so you know they are amazing. Let me explain why. BoobHold:
- Comes in 16-foot rolls. You can cut strips of any length you need.
- Is available in black and four shades of skin tone. It becomes virtually invisible under clothing.
- Provides lightweight, yet maximum hold. It holds you all day.
- Is hypoallergenic and 100% latex-free.
- Applies easily and removes without any pain.
A top-quality product makes all the difference. If we are honest, do you want a less-than-stellar product stuck to your boobs with adhesive? I did not think so. Let us move on to how to apply breast tape and its best friend, nipple covers.
Let’s Lift Those Girls Up
Now that you have that roll of breast tape in your hands, we should talk about some of the important things you need to know. To start, you always want to make sure you prep your skin the right way. Make sure your skin is clean and dry. Do not use any oils or moisturizers on your skin, as this will interfere with the breast tape adhesive. After prepping your skin, follow the steps below.
- Cut tape strips to the appropriate length needed.
- Apply nipple covers. Covers are optional but highly recommended for comfort.
- Begin underneath one breast and work your way up. Focusing on lifting your breast as you go. Peel as you go, do not peel all the backing off at once.
- Trim as you go to create a perfect customized look.
- Repeat on the other breast.
- Feel and look fabulous!
If you have any issues applying, there are plenty of video tutorials online that will help you. BoobHold has instructions available on their site. There are numerous videos on YouTube and Instagram that break down the step-by-step application. They also share some tips and tricks. After a few practice applications, you will be a pro!
Never Look Back
Now that you have rocked your first look while wearing breast tape, I am going to guess you are as obsessed as I am! You have now opened up a whole new world of wardrobe possibilities. It may even be time to buy a few new tops or dresses. All thanks to BoobHold breast tape. You have escaped the need to always be in a bra prison. Do not ever look back!