The mustard color is a color that is super fashionable, it is strong, that contrasts and draws attention, but sometimes it can be not very easy to combine, so here we are going to give you some tips so that you can wear it with total success.
This color is very versatile, it looks very good on brown or white skin and you can use it both in summer and winter, in summer it is great because it is a warm and very striking color.
Maybe for winter, it seems strange because we are used to dark and cold colors during this time, but this strong color combines very well with dark colors like black.
So, to differentiate yourself from so many black coats, we invite you to wear mustard at any time of the year.
- As it is such a striking and strong color, we invite you to use it in a single garment of your look and the rest of the garments with neutral colors to give balance.
- Yellow is an earth color, so combining your look with other earth tones is highly recommended. For example, brown or green.
- But if you want to go fixed, the mustard color looks beautiful combined with white and blue. For example, for a less formal but stylish look, try blue jeans, a white blouse, tennis benches, and a cardigan or jacket in this spectacular color.
- The black color also combines very well with mustard, it adds more sobriety and neutrality to your look, ideal for winter.
- The mustard color is spectacular that looks very good in any garment, if you have mustard pants combine it with a white blouse, a mustard skirt is super modern, a mustard blouse will make you look very elegant and mustard blazer or sweater are very popular. fashion.
- And since all the attention will be on your mustard-colored garment, we recommend using a few accessories, that do depend on what garment it is. If it is in the pants you can use a simple necklace.
If on the contrary, it is in the blouse or coat, we suggest you avoid wearing necklaces or if you choose to do it, keep them short and discreet.