Attending a wedding is a very important thing, especially if we were direct guests by the groom or the bride, in the case, we must meet with confidence by attending the place. A wedding is not for wearing with sandals and shirts, when we are going to attend a wedding, the idea is to dress formal, because a wedding is not celebrated every day, it is not an event that we want to remember as an occasion in which everyone has Dressed as if they had just left a canteen.
What do you need to choose the dress for a wedding?
One of the big problems that the guests have to attend a wedding is to choose the dress for a wedding, some when choosing the dress for a wedding, opt for dresses too short, others too tight, others too long, others, Too sumptuous, and others, do not even prepare for the occasion, because they do not give importance in the least.
All this is a big mistake, a dress can be beautiful, but it depends on the person wearing it, that it looks good or looks in the worst possible way.
People with more stuffed bodies than others should look for dresses that do not have too many adornments, as these dresses will make them look fuller than they are, and very thin people should not wear tight dresses because they will look so thin that their Body will not look good. Look how.
Instructions for choosing the dress for a wedding
- Start by analyzing your needs. Not everything is what it seems, you can choose the dress for a very beautiful wedding but in you not only will not favor your body but could make you look bad. One of the most common mistakes when choosing the dress for a wedding is that many choose a pompous dress, they do see too much volume on shoulders, waist, and hips, this is because having a body a little full wearing dresses with too many Ornaments will only make you see twice as wide, so you will see lower in stature and as if you weigh double what you really weigh.
- Before buying a dress for a wedding analyze your body. If you are a woman with a lot of busts but the little waist, give preference to dresses with adornments in the neckline preferably sleeveless and without any kind of adornment at the waist, this will make you see more volume in the chest and accentuate your waist. However, if you have a very small waist and large bust, use a dress that has volume in the skirt, does not have any kind of adornment at the neckline and does not have sleeves.
- Take care in decoration. The type of decoration that we choose is also very important when choosing a dress for a wedding, remember that the bride will be the one that draws the most attention. To go to a wedding, you must take into account that you are not the protagonist, you must respect the attention to the bride. Do not wear a very dressy dress or you will overshadow it, remember that in simplicity is the elegance.
- Not everything looks like the mannequin. Many times, when buying clothes, we see beautiful suites, sets, and dresses, and we feel the desire to buy them, but we are guided by the way in which it is seen in the mannequin and by putting it to us, many times after having bought it, we realize Which does not look good on us. Before choosing a dress to go to a wedding, try several and see how they fit and if they fit your body.
- Remember your measurements. Another big mistake when it comes to buying clothes and choosing av suit for a wedding are the measurements. When we are in a store where there are offers of clothes or we see a garment that we like a lot, sometimes without thinking more than once, we buy it and when it comes to putting it on, we realize that it is very fair or very loose. To choose the right dress for a wedding is preferable that we measure before buying. The mistake that both girlfriends and guests frequently make when buying clothes is to choose a size smaller than they are, wearing clothes that make them look very tight and highlighting the stuffed and voluptuous parts of their body. Do not think that a week before the wedding you can lose weight and that will fit the clothes you bought a smaller size, do not fool yourself and choose something of your measure.
- Do not forget the price. To buy a good dress is not necessary to spend thousands of euros, it only matters the quality of the material and the design. It happens that the merchants want to convince us to buy something we do not need, and many times we let ourselves be deceived by these sweet words that they say and we end up buying something that does not favor us in the least and that does not serve us anything, spending Money unnecessarily instead of using tricks to save money. If you have chosen a wedding dress and it is only the one you want to wear, do not let them convince you to buy another one.
- Remember that from elegance to vulgarity there are many steps of remoteness. As we said before it is better to go simple not to obscure the bride. Do not wear a dress too short, tight, let alone a very pronounced neckline. This will not only make you look bad and like a person who dulls the bride, but you will look indecent and vulgar in a formal celebration.
- Do not let them fool you. Another thing that happens when buying a dress for a wedding, is that they give us a cat for a hare. It is preferable that you learn to distinguish the materials of which the dresses are composed so that you do not end up wasting your money on a dress with poor quality materials at a high price. It is best to take your time to look for the dress in the store, or if you buy the dress online, read the description of the materials well so as not to make mistakes.