Skin and hair care are done regularly. But the nails of the hands is necessary to take care. The nail problems are: Someone’s nail is a little bigger, it is breaking down again. Everyone is doing nail polish, nail art to enhance the beauty of nails. But nails do not grow. How do I do this! These thoughts are in the mind of many women. The nails are not growing. What can be done? Several articles on the rapid growth of these nails have been published in various places. But today, I will share my secret home remedies for nail growth fast with you. Gents also apply these secrets.
Tips and home remedies for nail growth fast
The first two steps for nail growth are not unknown to friends. Still, it is not bad to repeat. After this procedure, I will explain how to make and use the oiling recipe.
The first step to do is to cuticle pushing. Push the nail cuticle is very important for nail growth. Keep pushing the nail’s cuticles gently with a cuticle pusher. Do it carefully. And don’t do this every day again. Doing one day a week is enough.
You may like also: Leopard print nail design
The first thing to do in this step is – create a nail soaking solution.
That’s why we need –
- Olive Oil – It helps retain moisture in the nails and nourishes the nails. It contains vitamins, which increase blood circulation and prevent nail damage. It also plays an important role in nail growth.
- Lemon juice – Lemon juice helps to tighten the nails, thereby relieving the problem of nail breakage.
- Salt – Salt helps eliminate bacterial pathogens.
- Hot water.
Rules for using the solution:
– Take a clean bowl and pour hot water into it. The water will not be very hot in which you can chew your hands.
– Now mix half of the lemon juice, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon salt in it.
– Dip your fingers in this solution for 20 minutes. Then wipe the hand on a clean towel. No need to wash.
Step 3 (Secret Recipe)
The third step I would like to talk about is Nail Oiling. It will take only 3 materials. These are –
- Garlic – It is very useful for nail growth. It boosts nail growth. Garlic has an antioxidant that causes nails to grow and helps to eliminate bacterial nail problems.
- Olive Oil – It helps keep moisture in the nails and nourishes the nails. It contains vitamins, which increase blood circulation and prevent damage. It also plays an important role in nail growth.
- Aluminum foil paper.
Rules for nail oiling:
- Take three big garlic. Take them well. Now mix two tablespoons of olive oil in the center of it. Fill the mixture in a bottle. It will be good in the refrigerator for 7 days.
- After following step 2, massage the oil with this oil for a while.
- Now cut an aluminum foil paper into five pieces. Wrap these pieces around the nails with each finger. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- After thirty minutes, wipe your hands with any milled soap and wipe it.
The first step is to do it once a week. But the 2nd and 3rd steps have to be followed daily. If you want to have long nails, I will follow it again every day.
Hopefully, you will get your desired result within 7-10 days.